As a driver in Florida, car insurance coverage is required by law. Call The Marcus Group today to find out how you can save money. FL car insurance may be one of the most commonly sought lines of insurance, but that doesn’t mean you should take shortcuts when weighing your options. We believe that each customer should know and understand all of their Florida automobile insurance options. Our experienced agents do their best to simplify the auto insurance selection process for you.
At The Marcus Group, we understand that you may not want to spend a great deal of time purchasing an FL car insurance policy. You can get the ball rolling quick and easy by filling out the free quote form on this page. You also have the option of talking to one of knowledgeable agents for a more personalized experience.
We offer the following options for your auto insurance plan:
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
The Marcus Group wants to help you find a cost-effective, comprehensive Florida automobile insurance policy. As an independent insurance broker, we can shop our book of carriers to determine a plan that best fits your lifestyle.