Surety Bonds in Florida
Whether you require a Florida bond for construction project or business deal, The Marcus Group has the solution you need.
At The Marcus Group we can provide a number of customized surety bonds in Florida that will guarantee a specified task – or project – will be completed with due diligence and on schedule. OurFlorida bond options can help your project stay on target, while fulfilling your legal state and federal obligations.
Surety bonds are not insurance policies – they are guarantees. It is not uncommon for businesses and contractors to have certain projects bonded to ensure they are completed, no matter what complications may arise. At The Marcus Group, we specialize in providing both large and small businesses with the following bonds:
- Performance – to guarantee the performance of contractually agreed upon work
- Bid – guarantees the beginning of work following the winning of a bid
- Indemnity – guarantees any losses should a party fail to meet deadlines
- Payment – promises payment to all sub-contractors and vendors
- License & Permits – guarentees the principal will abide by the terms of the license (ex: Auto Dealers, Contractors, Mortgage Lenders, etc.)
A Florida bond is a contracts designed to do one thing: provide guarantees. The nature and extent of the guarantee, however, are subject to the language used when the bond is drafted. This allows for a tremendous amount of scope and contributes to their versatility and longevity. The agents at The Marcus Group can provide you with a wide range of surety bonds throughout
Florida ranging from license and permit bonds to standard Florida bonds.
Our experienced agents can help you find the bond – or bonds – you need to protect your project and your investment.